Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Los Angeles

We are in LA, yay! We played in the Pacific today for a while. It was VERY cold. We are suprised at how cool it is here compared to the desert. I had to put on a sweatshirt tonight. We stopped a 3 different beaches, Manhattan Beach, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica. We also drove around Beverly Hills and looked at homes as well as rode down Rodeo Drive. Quedoba in the hotel for dinner. We are tired little things.

PS: an update from the Hoover Dam, We saw a truck get repo'd at the parking lot for the new bridge overlook. The truck was parked right next to the Mustang and as we were coming down to the lot to leave we noticed that this tow truck was a little close for comfort and it didn't seem that he was slowing down. I asked if he wanted me to move because I didn't want to get hit. He managed to get the truck out and Billy found out that they were repossessing the truck! Hence the speed of the hiest. It was pretty crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I bet you are glad for some cooler weather....or maybe not. You can take the heat:) I am curious which beach was your favorite? Did you go to the pier??? Ride the ferris wheel??? That's a crazy story about the truck getting repo'd. Yikes! HAVE A LOT OF FUN TONIGHT WITH PAMELA, EMILY, AND CAMILLE!!! Give them a great big hug for me:) Until next time.... Love, Lis

    ReplyDelete